Our services are quite elastic as we can support your business fully or partially. You can outsource the entire operation to us or simply one part of it and scale on an “as needed” basis.
Receivable services we offer:
- Billings preparation (as required by TAD) and mailing after customer approval
- Record and account for revenue
- Entering receivable transactions into the accounting system
- Preparing and delivering periodic statements
- Issuing of credit memos and refund checks approved by the customer
- Maintaining subsidiary receivables ledger
- Carrying out process adjustments approved by the customer
- Applying cash received to customer accounts and resolving short pays
- Preparing accounts receivable reports
- Accounts receivable deductions management (AR deductions management) services
Part of what makes our services so flexible is our ability to perform on every popular accounting software out there.
Accounting software we use include:
And not just that, as a part of our complete service we also integrate with these software for the major financial systems:
- JD Edwards
Why choose us and our services over any other company out there?
- All delinquencies are significantly minimized
- Maintain a steady cash flow and recoveries
- Large decrease in bad debt
- Total elimination of all unapplied credits
- Cut your operating cost to a bare minimum
- We can consolidate with all the print, mail and electronic delivery of receivable documents
- Save a huge amount of time by granting all the agents access to pictures of the documents
- Universal availability, you can find all the documents required for your clients on our servers and accessible through any common browser
- Sever cut down on overhead and all unnecessary contractors
- Our collections team is seasoned enough to make a significant increase in the salvaged revenue
- We act as a virtual extension of customer’s credit department
- We improve productivity by streamlining all your receivables in a cost effective manner
So what’s so special about Outsourcing Insight in the account receivable services:
- We develop customized handling programs for each account. We custom tailor plans for both the inbound and the outbound management of receivables based on the customer relationship strategy
- All of our customer support representatives are highly trained and very experienced in managing and settling customer disputes and all discrepancies that may occur. Our quality team ensures that each amount receives a professional handling and proper care.
- We are always on the cutting edge of development in terms of quality improvement programs such as TQM for a non-stop improvement and ensuring the highest quality rate possible.
- Security and accuracy are of great concerns to us, we pay enormous attention to both these factors. Simply because they account for a lot of our success and they differentiate us from everyone else in our field of expertise.